Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sugar Cookies

Hallo Crafty Cookers!

As the party season starts having a solid Sugar Cookie recipe in your pocket is a great go to .  This Alton Brown Sugar Cookie recipe is the best one I've tried (many times). Not that I've tried thousands but I have tested about 3 or 4. My family never got together in the winters to make mass offerings of Sugar Cookies so I didn't have a family favorite to start with or the secret of how to keep them from sticking to the counter. But the kicker to this recipe is using powdered sugar instead of flour to dust! Genius! Keeps 'em sweet and from sticking to everything!

Then again you can simply patronize an Etsy seller like these pictured to the right made by StephanieJscreations or some creepy black sugar cookies from cookiecheers. Or the cute sprinkle  variation above from webvanessa.

BK

No comments:

Post a Comment