Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SYTYC: Out But Not Down

Hey Everyone!

Weeks have come and gone and I have a spot of bad news; I was the loser on last week's So You Think You're Crafty. My Twisted Picnic Blanket (shown by my lovely model, Boyfriend John) just didn't make the cut but it is something I've had on the craft docket for a year now so I was glad to take a stab at it. By the end of the week I am going to blog about my process for the Twisted Picnic Blanket because I learned quite a few improvements that I can make to it post-SYTYC submission.


Don't cry for me, Argentina. I'm glad to have gone this far in the competition! But I am also very glad to get out when I am because I am moving to Wisconsin this week for my summer job! You can imagine how glad I was to see that I didn't have to make a craft last week and this week as I packed up all my craft supplies.

Missy the host at So You Think You're Crafty has done a really wonderful job at giving craft bloggers all over the internet a chance to gather and chat with bloggers with the same interests ad drive. All thanks to Missy!

BK


No comments:

Post a Comment