Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Make a Little Birdhouse in Your Soul

Craftmasters,

My paper crane show, Make a Little Birdhouse in Your Soul, is running at Second Star Studio in Spring Green, WI for a few more weeks and I just received a few pictures from it. Second Star Studio includes both a gallery and yoga space so the theme of this show is Sacred Hobbies. The project was to use the process of folding 1000 paper cranes as a form of meditation. The space allowed for just over 500 so as the strands start to sell I can bring in more and continue the meditation. I am sharing the space with a talented photographer, Kevin Dodds. He uses real film and develops his photos in his own dark room! The black and white photo is his work of my cranes.


If anyone is interested in buying a strand (between 6-12 cranes), they're $6 and easy to ship! Let me know!

BK

No comments:

Post a Comment